- Integral Action
We promote the social and occupational integration of the most disadvantaged individuals through professional qualifications and basic training.
- Basic Professional Training.
- Intermediate Level Training courses
- Vocational training for employment
- Job search:
- Guidance Service. Helps you develop a personal plan for job placement.
- Employment Centre, where you can access all the information about job offers and use the resources that we put at your disposal.
- Learning to work:
- We are committed to bringing our itineraries closer to the labour market and facilitating access to it.
- We promote Dual Training, and we maintain close collaboration with companies in our environment while supporting entrepreneurship and self-employment processes
- Insertion Companies:
- We want to generate wealth and employment in our environment and we want to do it with respect for our values and our style. For this reason we promote insertion companies, so people at risk of exclusion or with difficulties accessing employment can have an opportunity.
In 1986 we began to work in the field of Occupational Training and Social and Labour Insertion in the neighbourhood of El Peñascal, Bilbao. A group of Piarists and educators worried about the high school drop-out rates, the lack of professional qualifications and the high level of unemployment, together with the precarious nature of the work, leading to potential situations of marginality, decided to start a small Plumbing and welding workshop with eight young people.
Since that initial workshop, we have evolved into the present Peñascal Kooperatiba. Currently we have over 150 members of staff, of which about 60 are working partners, we are involved in eight training centres in Bizkaia, Gipuzkoa and Navarra and we are currently promoting seven business projects.